According to a new market research report from MarketsandMarkets, the global home healthcare market is expected to reach USD 365 Billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 8.8 from 2017 to 2012. Testing, screening, and monitoring devices are expected to dominate the market due to emphasis on diseases prevention and technological advancements. “The Dianax mobile lab-on-a-chip device has been designed to bring diagnostics testing, screening and monitoring directly into patient homes and to patients wherever they may be. It empowers patients to take a more active role in their care.” says Pascal Pouligny, Chief Marketing Officer. “We are seeing a tectonic shift in healthcare infrastructure as we know it, powered by the smartphone revolution, and Dianax is at the cutting-edge of mobile diagnostic transformation. It is our belief that rapid detection combined with informed decision-making will optimize treatment and improve patient outcomes. Whether it be expediting the screening, diagnosis and management of chronic diseases such as diabetes or anemia or the next global outbreak of infectious disease, Dianax aims to provide fast, reliable and affordable diagnostics at the point of need – anywhere, anytime and for anyone.”
- Milan, November 16, 2017. Home Healthcare Market worth 365 Billion USD by 2022. Rising incidence of chronic diseases, testing, screening and monitoring new technologies to drive market growth.
- Lyon, November 16, 2017. dianax among the TOP WINNERS of BIGBOOSTER camp in Lyon and QUALIFIED for the next round!
- Milan, November 03, 2017. Europe POCT Market to reach almost USD 12 billion by 2024 – Emerging Microfluidic Lab-on-a-Chip Technology.
- Milan, November 02, 2017. dianax selected among the TOP 100 innovative early stage global companies to participate to BigBooster camp in Lyon from November 14th until November 16th.
- Lausanne and Milan, October 11, 2017. dianax among the Top 10 startups to reach Tech Tour 2017 European Venture Contest Final…