…. Clara Camaschella, MD, Deputy Director Division of Genetics and Cell Biology, Head of the Unit “Regulation of iron metabolism”, Professor of Internal Medicine, University hospital San Raffaele Milan, Italy; Anders Larsson, MD, PhD, Professor, Section of Clinical Chemistry, Department of Medical Sciences, Uppsala University Hospital, Sweden; and Michelangelo Bortolin, MD, healthcare advisor for governmental agencies and private companies, research fellow in disaster medicine / EMS (Harvard Medical School, Boston MA, USA). “We are very excited and very honored to have such a fine board working with us in creating value for the patients, the providers and the payers” say Andrea Zanella, dianax CEO. “We will most likely announce additional appointments to our CAB in the course of the summer” added Andrea.
- Lyon, April 26, 2018. Dianax WINNER of BIGBOOSTER Class of 2018
- Milan, March 20, 2018. Dianax featured in “Platinum Aziende e Protagonisti”.
- Milan, November 16, 2017. Home Healthcare Market worth 365 Billion USD by 2022. Rising incidence of chronic diseases, testing, screening and monitoring new technologies to drive market growth.
- Lyon, November 16, 2017. dianax among the TOP WINNERS of BIGBOOSTER camp in Lyon and QUALIFIED for the next round!
- Milan, November 03, 2017. Europe POCT Market to reach almost USD 12 billion by 2024 – Emerging Microfluidic Lab-on-a-Chip Technology.