According to IBM’s latest predictions, medical device labs-on-a-chip will serve as health detectives for tracing disease at the nanoscale. In the next five years, new medical device labs-on-a-chip will serve as nanotechnology health detectives – tracing invisible clues in our bodily fluids and letting us know immediately if we have reason to see a doctor. The goal is to shrink down to a single silicon chip all of the processes necessary to analyze a disease that would normally be carried out in a full-scale biochemistry lab. The lab-on-a-chip technology could ultimately be packaged in a convenient handheld medical device to allow people to quickly and regularly measure the presence of biomarkers found in small amounts of bodily fluids, sending this information securely streaming into the cloud from the convenience of their home…. More at http://www.medicalplasticsnews.com/news/technology/ibm-predicts-lab-on-a-chip-tech-will-change-our-lives/
- Lyon, April 26, 2018. Dianax WINNER of BIGBOOSTER Class of 2018
- Milan, March 20, 2018. Dianax featured in “Platinum Aziende e Protagonisti”.
- Milan, November 16, 2017. Home Healthcare Market worth 365 Billion USD by 2022. Rising incidence of chronic diseases, testing, screening and monitoring new technologies to drive market growth.
- Lyon, November 16, 2017. dianax among the TOP WINNERS of BIGBOOSTER camp in Lyon and QUALIFIED for the next round!
- Milan, November 03, 2017. Europe POCT Market to reach almost USD 12 billion by 2024 – Emerging Microfluidic Lab-on-a-Chip Technology.