dianax miniaturized microfluidics-based lab-on-a-chip will bring laboratory testing to the patient’s fingertips including HbA1c and CRP. According to Data Bridge Market Research, the Europe Point-of-Care Testing (POCT) devices market is expected to reach USD 11,682.54 billion by 2024 from USD 6,051.05 billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 8.6% in the forecast period 2017 to 2024. The major factors driving the growth of this market are the increasing incidence of chronic diseases, rising demand for self-testing point-of-care testing devices, decentralized laboratory testing, and technological advancements like microfluidic lab on a chip technology. These factors increase the demand for devices such as blood glucose meter, HBA1C, CRP… More info at http://databridgemarketresearch.com/news/product-launch/europe-poct-device-market/
- Lyon, April 26, 2018. Dianax WINNER of BIGBOOSTER Class of 2018
- Milan, March 20, 2018. Dianax featured in “Platinum Aziende e Protagonisti”.
- Milan, November 16, 2017. Home Healthcare Market worth 365 Billion USD by 2022. Rising incidence of chronic diseases, testing, screening and monitoring new technologies to drive market growth.
- Lyon, November 16, 2017. dianax among the TOP WINNERS of BIGBOOSTER camp in Lyon and QUALIFIED for the next round!
- Milan, November 03, 2017. Europe POCT Market to reach almost USD 12 billion by 2024 – Emerging Microfluidic Lab-on-a-Chip Technology.