The company needs a Product Manager with at least five years’ experience in upstream product management preferably in a medical device In-Vitro Diagnostics company.
Scope & Job purpose: managing Product dealing with the planning, forecasting, production and marketing of the company product at all stages of the product lifecycle, including the development and the commercial launch of the products by continuously analyzing various global market segments trends, market existing and unmet needs, defining the product marketing specifications, collaborating with the product development cross functional team, identify business development and growth opportunities, define together with the management the strategic objectives, strategic plans and execution tools according and aligned with the corporate guidelines with the aim accessing the market with a novelty creating a new segment, increasing penetration in the existing market and boosting revenues and business profitability.
The successful candidate will work in a group developing portable/mobile diagnostic devices, under the direct supervision of the Chief Marketing Officer. Main focus is on driving new product development, designing the Marketing Plan for the products, identifying strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and risks (SWOT), defining the appropriate Marketing Mix, Pricing Strategy, Product Positioning and developing an Action Plan for Marketing initiatives, Advertising, Promotion, modeling a Go-2-Market strategy and Channel management, users, sales Force and distributors education programs and tools, Product Presentations to various level Market stakeholders.
The successful candidate will have proven product management experience and track record,
The ideal candidate has a PhD or a Master and Bachelor’s degree in Medicine or Biomedical Engineering or Economics and at least 5 years of Marketing and Product Management experience preferably in Medical Device, Lifesciences structured organizations.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as upstream Product Manager in the Medical Device market, preferably in the IV Diagnostics.
- Has an excellent track record and demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred), Medical/Engineering preferred
- Technical background, with experience in Medical Device Market
- Excellent teamwork skills, dedicated team player
- Strong listening skills
- Ability to drive projects into a dynamic
n dchallenging environment
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Must be able to travel 50% of the time
He/she will be responsible for:
- Lead marketing activities full lifecycle for the innovative remote monitoring devices and systems
- Upstream and downstream responsibility
- Perform Market Research Analysis, identify Market Trends, Key Opinion Leaders and Key Market
- Define the product strategy and roadmap collaborating with key company functions to share a joint development effort
- Deliver Product Development Plans with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Work with external third parties to support communication and marketing initiatives
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Act as a leader within the company
- Supporting the development of Sales & Marketing plans to launch new products and make them growing
- Keeping stakeholders updated on progress of products
- Providing feedback to the Development teams on new feature releases
- Using lean experimentation and users’ focus groups to reduce and eliminate risks as they are identified
- Exploring how to best get to product market fit
- Work on pricing and positioning models
- Creating a seamless customer onboarding and support experience with R&D and Management Teams
- Acting as an advocate of the product within the IV Diagnostics community
Skills & Competency
A flexible mindset and a strong team working capability are required in
- Planning and organization
- Analysis of problems and synthesis
- Strong Leadership capability
- Teamwork ability
- Negotiation skills as a master
- Communication to public
- Result Orientation, meeting budget objectives, financial results, etc.
- Fluent in English and Italian
- Preferably good knowledge of
a secondlanguage as French or German.
The company offers a permanent position under a national work contract with a competitive remuneration package.