Eugenio Iannone, Dianax Founder and seminal book author of Labs on Chip: Principles, Design & Technology explains: “Miniaturization is one of the key technology that have changed the human life in the last decades, allowing to pack a huge number of functions in very small space with a cost that is a fraction of the cost of macroscopic equipment performing the same functions. A lab-on-a chip is a biochemical laboratory conceived for a specific process and completely comprised within a single chip. Main advantages of lab-on-chips are portability, reliability and low cost allowing moving clinical analysis nearer to the patient, at the point of need in order to take quicker informed decisions.”
- Lyon, April 26, 2018. Dianax WINNER of BIGBOOSTER Class of 2018
- Milan, March 20, 2018. Dianax featured in “Platinum Aziende e Protagonisti”.
- Milan, November 16, 2017. Home Healthcare Market worth 365 Billion USD by 2022. Rising incidence of chronic diseases, testing, screening and monitoring new technologies to drive market growth.
- Lyon, November 16, 2017. dianax among the TOP WINNERS of BIGBOOSTER camp in Lyon and QUALIFIED for the next round!
- Milan, November 03, 2017. Europe POCT Market to reach almost USD 12 billion by 2024 – Emerging Microfluidic Lab-on-a-Chip Technology.