dianax is pleased to announce the first members of its newly formed Clinical Advisory Board (“CAB”). The CAB, comprising key thought leaders in point of need testing and subject matter experts in diabetes and iron metabolism therapy management will provide Dianax with ongoing expert guidance on the continued development of its BioMEMS lab-on-a-chip devices. The members of dianax’s CAB are: Lorenzo Piemonti, MD, Deputy Director San Raffaele Diabetes Research Institute, Milan, Italy; Chantal Mathieu, MD, Professor of Medicine and Program Director of Biomedical Sciences at the Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium, recipient of the prestigious InBev-Baillet Latour Prize for clinical research for her pioneering research on the pathogenesis of type 1 diabetes in 2013….
- Lyon, April 26, 2018. Dianax WINNER of BIGBOOSTER Class of 2018
- Milan, March 20, 2018. Dianax featured in “Platinum Aziende e Protagonisti”.
- Milan, November 16, 2017. Home Healthcare Market worth 365 Billion USD by 2022. Rising incidence of chronic diseases, testing, screening and monitoring new technologies to drive market growth.
- Lyon, November 16, 2017. dianax among the TOP WINNERS of BIGBOOSTER camp in Lyon and QUALIFIED for the next round!
- Milan, November 03, 2017. Europe POCT Market to reach almost USD 12 billion by 2024 – Emerging Microfluidic Lab-on-a-Chip Technology.