According to a very recent report from Reports Monitor (ReportsMonitor.com), Point of care (POC) technologies are rapidly becoming parts of the revolution of the healthcare landscape, with evolving high–tech innovations in healthcare, including smartphone apps, biosensors, lab–on–a chip, and wearable devices—all of which offer a closer connection to the patient. The dynamic of point of–care testing (POCT) is to bring testing closer to the patient and results conveniently and quickly to the provider to expedite diagnosis and subsequent treatment. POCT allows for faster clinical decisions in hospitals, physicians’ offices, ambulances, patient homes, and in the field. More info at http://www.tradecalls.org/2017-09-13-point-care-testing-market-projected
- Lyon, April 26, 2018. Dianax WINNER of BIGBOOSTER Class of 2018
- Milan, March 20, 2018. Dianax featured in “Platinum Aziende e Protagonisti”.
- Milan, November 16, 2017. Home Healthcare Market worth 365 Billion USD by 2022. Rising incidence of chronic diseases, testing, screening and monitoring new technologies to drive market growth.
- Lyon, November 16, 2017. dianax among the TOP WINNERS of BIGBOOSTER camp in Lyon and QUALIFIED for the next round!
- Milan, November 03, 2017. Europe POCT Market to reach almost USD 12 billion by 2024 – Emerging Microfluidic Lab-on-a-Chip Technology.